6 AUG 2018
Eaton's Virtualization-ready UPS Bundles
The new Eaton virtualization-ready UPS bundles pair some of the most popular UPSs with a network card and management software in one convenient package, seamlessly integrating into industry-leading virtualization platforms.
Eaton’s virtualization solution allows you to:
- Seamlessly integrate with VMware’s vCenter Server™ virtualization management solution, as well as virtualization platforms such as Citrix® XenServer, Microsoft SCVMM™, Red Hat® and other Xen® open source platforms
- Initiate live migration of virtual machines (VM) to automatically and transparently migrate VMs during power disruptions to unaffected devices with systems such as VMware vMotion™ and Microsoft Live Migration
- Monitor and manage power either inside or outside the data center, even by individual outlet segment for some devices
- Measure power consumption to help calculate power usage effectiveness (PUE), a widely-utilized metric for gauging data center power efficiency
- Receive real-time status updates of your UPS or PDU
Virtualization-ready bundles with Network Card-MS are available for select Eaton UPS models of:
Designed with managed outlet segments, hot-swappable batteries, 99 percent efficiency and two managed outlet segments —provides an integrated power management solution for any IT environment.
Provides more available power, >95 percent efficiency, high performance protection and battery backup for unpredictable power in any IT environment.
Reliable, versatile and efficient backup power for IT equipment, including Cisco switches and servers.