Vertiv MPE Rack PDUs
- Vertiv supplies the PDUs preinstalled in racks which saves extra work on-site.
- Flexible cable entry facilitates installation in the rack.
- Very low unit profile – even in the overload switch area– leaves maximum installation space for other componentsas well as more space for air supply in the rack.
- Models with fixed connection facilitate customer-sideconnection of the input cable for special requirements.
- "SpeedMount" function for installation in Knurr DCM /InstaRack saves time and money in on-site installation.
- Great model variety with power supply from up to three-phase 32 A and a number of different outputs –including country-specific with Schuko plug, UK or Switzerland.
Vertiv MPH2 Managed Rack PDUs
The Vertiv MPH2 Managed Rack PDU is a power supply system with monitoring and control functions. The Vertiv MPH2 offers outstanding features such as easy rack integration and management architecture as well as optimum availability and energy efficiency.
- Monitors electrical and environmental parameters with defined thresholds and alarm tools
- Additional metering of the neutral conductor and of the crest factor
- Energy and power metering maximize the data center power and cooling infrastructure
- Variety of measurements allows to predict failing conditions before they occur
- Lower power consumptions of all switched rack PDU
- "LongLifeSwitching" technology protects the relay contacts
- Up to four rack Vertiv MPH2 PDUs can be connected in a rack PDU array
- "SpeedMount" function for installation in Vertiv Knürr DCM / InstaRack saves time and money in on-site installations
- Can be delivered pre-installed Knürr racks to save time and cost
Panduit SmartZone G5 Basic PDUs
Panduit Basic PDUs provide high power density, high temperature rating, exceptional reliability and cost-effective power distribution and are available in single or three phase (Delta or WYE) inputs and come with a variety of IEC C13, IEC C19, or NEMA compliant outlet configurations.
Panduit PDU’s have the Best in Class outlet densities and optimized form factors currently available in the marketplace. They feature up to 48 outlets and mount vertically (0U) or horizontally (1U or 2U) in a data center/ enterprise cabinet or rack. Using standard mounting buttons or included hardware, the PDUs have been validated to fit in 100% of Panduit’s cabinets.
Panduit SmartZone G5 Intelligent iPDUs
- Panduit Basic PDUs provide high power density, high temperature rating, exceptional reliability and cost-effective power distribution and are available in single or three phase (Delta or WYE) inputs and come with a variety of IEC C13, IEC C19, or NEMA compliant outlet configurations.
- 3-Year standard and 5-Year extended warranty
- Built with high-temperature grade premium components to withstand 60°C high temperature at full load for an extended period to provide high quality and reliability
- Unique outlets design for high power density, and compact form-factors minimizing cabinet space
- Hot-Swappable Controller with large OLED display and high contrast ratio
- Enhanced security with (SNMPv3 and RESTful/TLS) with certificate-based advanced asymmetric encryption, validated and hardened with multiple security scanning tools
- High Networking speed (1G) and with Redundant Network Access (RNA) for connectivity redundancy or for allowing separate Colo/Tenant Network connectivity
- Real-time Monitoring of Power Environmental and Physical Access Security
- Variety of Plug-n-Play Environment and Access Security accessories through U-Ports
- Enhanced User-Experience with/BYOD WebGUI and colored PDU, cords and cable ties
- A variety of colored PDU chassis, power cords and cable ties
Panduit Net-Verse™ D-Type Cabinets
The Net-Verse™ D-Type versatile cabinets shall consist of a welded and assembled steel frame construction available in 600mm (23.6") and 800mm (31.5") widths, 1000mm (39.4") and 1200mm (47.2") depths, and 42 RU and 45 RU heights. Cabinets shall include curved perforated front single hinge doors with 69% air flow rate and split rear perforated doors. Cabinet shall have two horizontal side panels on each side or optional as an accessory. The cabinet shall have fully adjustable equipment rails with provision for front (800mm wide) cable management fingers (fingers are sold separately). The top of cabinet includes brush cable entry points to prevent air leakage. Cabinets shall have optional equipment rails, vertical blanking panels and bottom panels for effective air sealing. Cabinet shall have two full height PDU brackets, one on each side. The entire cabinet shall be fully electrically bonded, including equipment rails, doors, and side panels. Cabinets shall have static 1200kg (2645 lbs.) load rating and rolling 500kg (1100 lbs.) load rating.
Eaton REC series IT Racks
• Fully assembled sturdy rack frame
• Four infinitely adjustable 19” mounting rails,
painted steel with U-markings
• Top panel with three large central cover plates for cable and air management, plus 2 additional front-to-back side openings for cable management brush inserts on 800 mm models.
• Split rear doors (800 mm wide models)
or single rear door (600 mm wide models)
• Swing handles with key lock
• Lockable sides, no-sides version also available
• Casters and levelling feet
• Grounding kit
• 2 year standard warranty
Eaton RE series IT Racks
- Fully assembled sturdy rack frame
- Four infinitely adjustable 19” mounting rails
- with U-markings
- Plain top panel with two cover plates for optional airflow or cable management brush inserts
- Perforated steel or glass front door
- Split rear doors (800 mm wide models) or
- single rear door (600 mm wide models)
- Swing handles with key lock
- Lockable sides, no-sides version also available
- Casters and levelling feet
- Grounding kit
- 2 years standard warranty