Vanguard Powersol Copper and Fiber Systems
We supply copper and fiber solutions to the top solution integrators and re-sellers in East Africa. We have premium solutions from Panduit and Dlink hence providing products to cover the entire spectrum of the market. Below are some of our fast movers, get in touch with us for a full range of our products and any specific product that you may be looking for.
Panduit Copper Systems
Category 6A Low Smoke Zero Halogen (LSZH) 4-pair U/FTP shielded copper cable. Conductors are 23 AWG with polyethylene (PE) insulation. Conductors are twisted in pairs, each individual twisted pair includes a metallic foil shield and is protected by a LSZH
Copper cable, category 6 outside plant (OSP) U/UTP, 4-pair, conductors are 23 AWG construction with polyolefin insulation. The cable has a gel-filled construction to prevent moisture migration in underground and wet applications.
The Panduit® PatchLink® Horizontal Cable Manager manages category 5e and 6 copper, fiber optic and coaxial cables on the front and rear of any standard 19in (483mm) EIA rack or cabinet. Flexible fingers not only provide a safe integral bend radius but simplify adds, moves and changes for an easy-to-maintain finished, professional finish.
The Panduit® Open-Access® Horizontal D-Ring Cable Manager provides open and efficient access to power, coaxial and communications cables and switch ports. Thanks to a unique steel frame with modular plastic snap-in D-rings, the cable manager is not only lightweight and durable, but flexible enough to endure seamless moves, adds and changes. It is compatible with any standard EIA 19in (483mm) rack or cabinet.
Panduit Fiber Cables and Accessories
D-link Copper Cables and Accessories
- 4 Pairs Foilded Twisted Pair (FTP) Cable
- Conductor Metal: Solid Bare Copper with 23 AWG
- Shield: Aluminum Polyester Foil
- Color Code: Black
- Drain Wire: 26 AWG
- Jacket Material: Double sheath, PVC Inner Sheath, UV PVC Outer Sheath
- PE Central Cross separator
- Available in different lengths: 0.5Mtr, 1Mtr, 2Mtr, 3Mtr, 5Mtr
- 4 Pairs Unshielded Twisted Pair (UTP) Cable
- Conductor Metal: Bare Copper
- Conductor: 24 AWG
- Jacket Material: PVC UL94V-0
- Color Code: Grey, Red and Yellow
- Available in 24 (1U) and 48 (2U) ports
- Six Port RJ45 modules applied
- ID stripes for identifying port allocations
- Improved Cable Management with optional cable management bar
- RJ45 8P 8C 180º 50u Punch Down Jack
- Terminating 4 pairs, 23-26 AWG Cable
- Universal labels color coded for T568A and T568B wiring schemes
- Fitting high density keystone panel